Delivery Day!!

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
As we enter delivery day, we find our comfy spots in a lightly used room near the front door. We stare at our laptop screens, refreshing over and over the tracking page. Our hearts race with the anticipation of holding that new toy. Our wives look at us oddly, wondering why we are acting like a child at Christmas waiting for his parents to get up to open presents.

Anyways....Post here when you get it.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
WOO HOO! I am spending the morning teaching the Wife how to use a Windows Phone. After many years with and Android I am finally converting her to WP. I have to do something to keep my self busy I cant stand the waiting.

Thread Stickied

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is being delivered to my office (insert some grumbling rant here about the sales rep entering my billing address as the shipping address despite my specific instructions to the contrary).

Of course, the office is empty today; we're taking an extended holiday weekend.

SO... I'm catching up on some work. Alone. In the office all alone. Waiting for the FedEx delivery which is currently on a truck and heading my way.

And, dagnabbit, I'm scared to step away and use the restroom for fear that the delivery guy will come the moment I'm not there to receive the package. 'Cause you just KNOW that would happen.

So I'm holding it. Waiting. Holding. Trying not to think of running water...

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine went to a sort facility in a city an hour from my house even though there is a large facility about 10 minutes from me at the local airport. I can't wait for it to get here in all it's Cyan glory!

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
...And, dagnabbit, I'm scared to step away and use the restroom for fear that the delivery guy will come the moment I'm not there to receive the package. 'Cause you just KNOW that would happen.

So I'm holding it. Waiting. Holding. Trying not to think of running water...

Just don't forget to continue clenching when the delivery arrives. I'd hate for you to have a urine smell about you when the FedEx truck did arrive. It'd be a shame.

ou4me

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Worked last night. Supposed to be sleeping now. And, I go back to work tonight. I'm like a kid at Christmas! If I get 10 minutes of sleep today, it will be a miracle. Come on, little Fed Ex girl... Bring my new toy!

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
On FexEx vehicle for Delivery since 8:15 AM. This waiting is killing me.

My wife's work is off today due to Good Friday. I wish I had the holiday :(

I asked her to call me as soon as it's delivered. I am planning to go home pick it up and come back to work. I don't care for the hour each way drive LOL.

I hope my kids never get to know my immature behavior. ;)

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
on the truck out for delivery since 6:00am should be her by 3pm per the website normally that means before noon if past experience comes into play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre