Delivery Day!!

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine is on the Fed Ex truck ...had a delivery exception because someone put in the wrong street number...but the dispatcher knew the correct address and should be on it's way back. I'm so anxious now...:confused:

chrise2

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine had a delivery exception saying it got to my destination facility too late for delivery today. I freaked out and called FedEx about ready to jump in the car to goto the facility. Someone from the facility called me back and said that it would for sure come today but might be after 3pm. Now the status says on vehicle for delivery and I can breathe again.

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Mine is being delivered to my office (insert some grumbling rant here about the sales rep entering my billing address as the shipping address despite my specific instructions to the contrary).

Of course, the office is empty today; we're taking an extended holiday weekend.

SO... I'm catching up on some work. Alone. In the office all alone. Waiting for the FedEx delivery which is currently on a truck and heading my way.

And, dagnabbit, I'm scared to step away and use the restroom for fear that the delivery guy will come the moment I'm not there to receive the package. 'Cause you just KNOW that would happen.

So I'm holding it. Waiting. Holding. Trying not to think of running water...

So tell me.....WATER you doing now? :p

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I had mine delevered to the att store and just go the message that its IN !!!
my wife has been calling me is it in yet ?? oug....
she has an arrive and wants a better phone so we are all moving to ATT for the Lumia 900
can't wait .. I have a focus s that will be given to the sister inlaw that is very excited. and the son has to wait for the white, the wife got black but she is not sure if she wants the white, so I told her we will get the black for her and if she likes the white on the 22nd she can have that and give the son the black if not the son gets to pick a color LOL
poor kid. :)
thats what happens when you don't pay the bill..
oh yea and the grand daughter will get the wifes old arrive with no service.. so she will leave our phones alone and I can remove all the kid games from my phone. and from Zune..
I don't like the fact that Zune has me down has one of my favorite groups is the DOODLE BOPS !!! OUG...
Sorry to rant I'm just so excited...
and one phone will not be under contract for the new win8 later this year and that will be MINE!!

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Can I swap my iphone 4s for a lumia 900? Anyone?

I have an iPhone 4s, 32GB, white, in perfect condtion. Want to trade for an lumia 900

ilabene

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my tracking number and it says delivered. :D
However, I had it delivered to the AT&T store I pre-ordered it at, should I wait for a Delivery confirmation e-mail before I go and receive it? Or should I just go and get it?

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Everyone see the new model coming? 41mb camera!!! curved display and dual core. Probably HD screen and more to come on specs.

http://www.windowscentral.com/leaked-imag...-windows-phone

Looks like a 50/50 reception on the appearance. I dig it, but hope they can refine it a little more. I think I would prefer that design than a rectangular phone with a big bulge on the back. It'll be interesting to see that concave screen...especially in HD!

ogdenous

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Everyone see the new model coming? 41mb camera!!! curved display and dual core. Probably HD screen and more to come on specs.

http://www.windowscentral.com/leaked-imag...-windows-phone

Looks like a 50/50 reception on the appearance. I dig it, but hope they can refine it a little more. I think I would prefer that design than a rectangular phone with a big bulge on the back. It'll be interesting to see that concave screen...especially in HD!
Yep, I wonder how many tiles it will have or will it me more like the desktop/tablet version of windows 8 OS. Don't care for all the mp on the camera but be interesting to see what 41mp looks like. Dual core probably good for gamers really.

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Can the mods consider merging all the "i got mine" type threads? that way us "non haves" can be all jealous in one place :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6