(Official) I just got my Lumia 900

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 900 white yesterday and it's really pretty. Such a joy to use and the fact I can set all the live tiles of my groups is really a lifesaver...can't wait to start messaging them and writing on their wall using my new phone. Great buy...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

perry34

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Stormtrooper has arrived!!

Just got my Stormtrooper yesterday, 8/1/12, and I'm loving it!

It came without a sim card -- I got it no commitment to replace my dying iPhone 1. No problem though, a simple 15 min trip to the AT&T store, and I was up and running.

First impression was; this thing is huge! The store reps were really digging this thing. The manager had just bought a phone (can't remember which) but when he saw this one, which was the first white Lumia he had seen, he remarked that he may have to buy one.

What was really cool was while mine was being activated, an older lady next to me was upgrading to a Cyan one from an iPhone 4.

The Lumia 900 is still getting raves!!

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
i see att are selling refurbished lumias for $9.99. im hesitating because i want to get one but i dont want to use my upgrade because wp8 is almost here. i also couldnt find any decent priced lumias on craiglist.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i see att are selling refurbished lumias for $9.99. im hesitating because i want to get one but i dont want to use my upgrade because wp8 is almost here. i also couldnt find any decent priced lumias on craiglist.

Any WP7 device for $80-$100 on craigslist should hold you over till WP8.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Im back too.

I think that first L900 I had was just defective. So far so good with this one... Though it has frozen once but I was downloading stuff, setting up email and networks, using apps... etc. You know when you first get a phone and are customizing everything.

Outside of that it's been flawless for about two days. Going to stick with it till WP8 hits ATT.

So glad I sold my Galaxy S3. (I actually made money ;) Sold the GS3 for $500 and got my Lumia 900 for $400 :D)

anon(51467)

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Cyan Lumia 900 to replace an Atrix2. What a huge improvement. This device is so good it is really a joy to use. I miss the Goog integration of things Android, but the Android OS is so overblown IMHO. This is so good it reminds me of the smooth built-in nature of BB. So many steps to do things in Android after BB, and this is like the BB again, but a modern OS. The only niggle I have is there is a lack of customizability (is that even a word?) of the notifications like in BB. Other than that, this device is truly a wonderful device.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I guess this belongs in this topic. Phone fell face down on the edge of the sidewalk and cracked. Got my insurance replacement today

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I m new here but I have been a WP fan since the birth or "rebirth" the OS 2 years ago. i juz got myself a Lumia 900 to replaced my worn-out Trophy even tho I know 920 is coming soon. I must say it's Completely Totally 100% No Regret making the switch. Nokia Lumia Rocks Baby ;)Luv the exclusive apps especially Nokia Music. And the premium build quality of the 900 is even better the iPhone 5, I can't imagine what 920 will be like. And no whatever "-gate" issue with my 900. Its been rock steady since it was first power-up. Finally, I m so glad to join this forum to learn & share with u guys & gals. WP FTW Yeah :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I m new here but I have been a WP fan since the birth or "rebirth" the OS 2 years ago. i juz got myself a Lumia 900 to replaced my worn-out Trophy even tho I know 920 is coming soon. I must say it's Completely Totally 100% No Regret making the switch. Nokia Lumia Rocks Baby ;)Luv the exclusive apps especially Nokia Music. And the premium build quality of the 900 is even better the iPhone 5, I can't imagine what 920 will be like. And no whatever "-gate" issue with my 900. Its been rock steady since it was first power-up. Finally, I m so glad to join this forum to learn & share with u guys & gals. WP FTW Yeah :D

Hi and welcome! :)

I'm happy with my L900, so I'm not going to upgrade for awhile.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome! :)

I'm happy with my L900, so I'm not going to upgrade for awhile.

Hi, thanks :)
When the WP's UI was "reborn" about 2 years ago, it was love at 1st sight. I never thot I would fell in love with a mobile gadget but I did and I m not ashame of it. You see, WP is the most NATURAL OS for a mobile device. And even tho it was a 1st version back then, i knew it got great potential. And then when MS showcased WP8, i was totally speechless with excitement \o/ The customizable Start Screen truly exceeds my expectation. WP & Lumia is gonna to Rock the World ;)

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 900 White today. So far all is well. Now, I'm going to be blowing up the boards, seeing how I haven't used a windows phone since the T-MO Dash and have no idea what I'm doing. Lol. However, it already seems a lot more smoother than my SGS II Skyrocket.

Morty2264

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 900 White today. So far all is well. Now, I'm going to be blowing up the boards, seeing how I haven't used a windows phone since the T-MO Dash and have no idea what I'm doing. Lol. However, it already seems a lot more smoother than my SGS II Skyrocket.
Enjoy your new phone! :)

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Recently moved to a Lumia 900 and switched out and got the white one and love it. I know the 920 is weeks away and just sold my galaxy s3 on eBay to help get it on release day. Loving windows phone has come a good way since my focus and dell venue pro days

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I just picked one up for another line we added to our account. I've had some experience with WP7 prior to Mango, and wasn't ready to make the switch. This one may become my primary daily driver.

For the record, I have an iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S2 I run daily on separate lines. I usually grab the iPhone, but the Lumia 900 is changing that. I really like the ease of use. That, and the Cyan color is a nice change.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just picked one up for another line we added to our account. I've had some experience with WP7 prior to Mango, and wasn't ready to make the switch. This one may become my primary daily driver.

For the record, I have an iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S2 I run daily on separate lines. I usually grab the iPhone, but the Lumia 900 is changing that. I really like the ease of use. That, and the Cyan color is a nice change.

Cool! Welcome to Windows Phone, and welcome to wpcentral! :)

drgeri

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I just got my white Nokia Lumia 900 yesterday!! Its an amazing phone!
I m still learning to use WP 7.5 but i m so excited!!
Couldnt afford a WP8 and just couldnt wait anymore for price drops...but i dont care! I have a stormtrooper!! :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I just got my white Nokia Lumia 900 yesterday!! Its an amazing phone!

I m still learning to use WP 7.5 but i m so excited!!

Couldnt afford a WP8 and just couldnt wait anymore for price drops...but i dont care! I have a stormtrooper!! :)

Welcome to wpcentral! :)

I'm glad you're enjoying your Lumia 900.

I plan to keep mine awhile. I'm not disappointed that it won't get WP8, since it already does everything I need at this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss