Visual Voice Main on the Lumia 900

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I got mine working. I scrolled to voicemail in the phone tile and it asked for my PIN and then all my voicemails showed up in the list.

I think if you had VVM on another AT&T phone it looks like you just need to enter your PIN.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I called my voicemail like everyone said but it was already set up and working. I then went to the phone tile and when I scrolled to voicemail it asked for my PIN and then all my voicemails showed up in the list.

It was really like nothing changed from my iPhone VVM. All my saved messages are still there.
damn, I must be the unlucky one when it comes to VVM

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I apparently got the wrong LTE plan through Amazon. I got an LTE plan with no VVM; maybe because i was upgrading. But I just logged into my OLAM (online account management), and switched it to just the 300MB LTE plan, and instantly got VVM. Might want to check that out for those who don't have it. It removes basic voice mail, but you can still dial to listen to your voice mail.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've always had issues with VVM whenever I changed devices. I previously had issues when I changed from a BlackBerry 9000 to a BlackBerry 9700.

I had to call AT&T to get VVM on my new Lumia 900. That is an AT&T, not a device HW or SW issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon