All,

I just picked up my 2 Lumia 900's and I am an existing Sprint customer. The folks at the store had no idea how activate my phone, after about 20 mins I took the phones and left and went back to work. Did anyone have any problems activating their phones. Any advice for new customers on how to do this.
    04-06-2012 03:55 PM
    i had issues and i have been with att 10 years they are tripping today i called the premier line since the phone had no service and sim was not turned on spent 2hrs on the phone with 5 reps before they finally did it then they did not want to let me keep my unlimited 4g plan only want to give me the lte 3gb pro i went off now they have a case open to review to swtich it back to unlimited after i explained i will not be responsible for overage chargers
    04-06-2012 04:04 PM
    I couldn't activate using the existing customer instructions included in the box over the web.

I had to call and spent an hour with an agent trying to get everything sorted.
    04-06-2012 04:46 PM
    I could not do it online as well. I had to drive to the ATT location nearest me and have them activate it.
    04-06-2012 05:06 PM
    weird, i tried to activate mine via the website given in the pamphlet, but it turns out my phone was already activated, so i just turned it on and presto!
    04-06-2012 05:10 PM
    Mine won't activate either, did it online 5+ hours ago. Just shows the no sim icon, guess I have to go into the store anyways.
    04-06-2012 06:25 PM
    Mine won't activate either, did it online 5+ hours ago. Just shows the no sim icon, guess I have to go into the store anyways.
    Call them, they had trouble in getting the new contract attached.
    04-06-2012 06:36 PM
    When I pre-ordered they told me I would have to bring back to store to have it provisioned. Since I was coming from 3g to a LTE plan.

Was anyone else told this?
    04-06-2012 06:43 PM
    When I pre-ordered they told me I would have to bring back to store to have it provisioned. Since I was coming from 3g to a LTE plan.

Was anyone else told this?
    No, I activated over phone
    04-06-2012 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD