where's the nokia apps???

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got my lumia 900, its amazing btw..

But where's all the Nokia apps? I go to the marketplace and its not there...and I can't even search for Nokia drive....

What happened ?

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You have to go into the Nokia portion of the marketplace. You have to install them.

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just did a factory reset and I still don't see any Nokia apps. Nothing in the marketplace either there's no Nokia section at all...

IM PISSED...about to take it back for a perm refund

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Haha, relax man. Are other AT&T folks seeing it? Remember, the phone isn't even officially out yet. There might be some switch that needs to be flipped in the back end somewhere.

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
hey! relax...the phone is good, just try wheelerk's suggestion and if that doesnt work someone will help out. every one is new with this and so we can all get to learn.

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Heya

I didn't see the Nokia section either.

Then, after about 2 hours, I went back to Marketplace to browse and the Nokia section was there.

I don't know why there is a delay in showing up. Maybe has to do something OTA?

Try again in a few hours.

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Like it has been mentioned elsewhere, I think everything is slowly falling into place for the official launch date, so there might be a few teething problems.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
i think it provisions (probably not the right word) after the first boot, so it could take a little longer one some devices than others, but mine personally was instant (or near instant, i went to the marketplace after i finished cleaning up and linking my contacts, and texting all my friends/fam/coworkers my new number so it took me a bit...

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't see it yet. I also can't fine the CNN app. ESPN is already on my phone but wasn't it supposed to have some CNN exclusive app as well?

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
i've had a focus and focus s, but my most recent (and current secondary) device is a galaxy note, and coming from that, the lumia feels almost tiny in hand.

but i am in love with this phone.

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, not to rub salt in anyone else's wounds, but my Nokia Collection was showing up immediately after I got the phone activated. I'm sure it'll show up eventually!

JNeo302

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, but it finally showed up. I restarted a couple times and turned on wifi and it showed up. Could have been coincidence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss