Setting Up Programs... Again...

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I need some help. My aging brain just can't figure out what I'm missing.

On my Samsung Focus, when I swiped over to the list of programs, they were divided up with "headers" of each letter of the alphabet. This allowed for quick navigation for non-pinned apps. (Wanna change a setting? Choose "S" and it takes you to that section of the apps list... just like it works with clicking a letter and navigating to a Contact.)

How the heck do I enable this again now that I've installed all my apps on the Lumia? I'm stuck, and the list is kinda long...

Doc

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I need some help. My aging brain just can't figure out what I'm missing.

On my Samsung Focus, when I swiped over to the list of programs, they were divided up with "headers" of each letter of the alphabet. This allowed for quick navigation for non-pinned apps. (Wanna change a setting? Choose "S" and it takes you to that section of the apps list... just like it works with clicking a letter and navigating to a Contact.)

How the heck do I enable this again now that I've installed all my apps on the Lumia? I'm stuck, and the list is kinda long...

Doc
Once you have enough apps, it will show up automatically

slepr

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I used the reinstaller app to reinstall 280 apps. It took a while but the reinstaller app made repopulating my lumia easier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro