Lumia 900 No Data on 3G/4G

haleme

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my Lumia for a few hours on wifi and never realized that cell data was not working until I tried to send a picture to my wife via text. Went to a corp. AT&T store and they could not figure it out either. Anyone else had an issue with cell data on their Lumia?

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
same thing happened to me...it all went away when CS changed my data plan and my new SIM was activated...call up ATT and have the activate the SIM n change dataplan

cwmont13

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
same thing happened to me...it all went away when CS changed my data plan and my new SIM was activated...call up ATT and have the activate the SIM n change dataplan

Were you on an unlimited plan and ATT had you change to one of the new plans? Just wondering?

Thanks

haleme

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
That is what the AT&T rep did. Then we put the SIM in another Lumia and it worked. Able to browse. Put it back in my phone, still nothing.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I had the old school 200mb plan but knew that wouldn't cut it with this phone. My only options were the 3gb plan or the 5gb plan.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I noticed my data wasn't working either so I called AT&T and it looks like the data plan has to be set to LTE for this phone. The lady on the phone made the adjustments on her end and it works!

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was on my WiFi all day, left the house and after about 30 min of data usage, it stopped working. When I got back home I called up AT&T and they ran a few tests/troubleshooting and after I rebooted my phone it started working again. I was on unltd data (non-iPhone) and needed a new SIM, so something was up with the network settings. It is not a phone issue, because I had full signal, could send/receive SMS and make/receive calls.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was on my WiFi all day, left the house and after about 30 min of data usage, it stopped working. When I got back home I called up AT&T and they ran a few tests/troubleshooting and after I rebooted my phone it started working again. I was on unltd data (non-iPhone) and needed a new SIM, so something was up with the network settings. It is not a phone issue, because I had full signal, could send/receive SMS and make/receive calls.

yeah i needed to give ATT the number of my SIM to get it to work

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an LTE indicator? My phone has yet to connect to LTE and live in an area with LTE. Same for the wife's :straight:

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an LTE indicator? My phone has yet to connect to LTE and live in an area with LTE. Same for the wife's :straight:

yes there is an LTE indicator next to the bars instead of 4g or whatever else might show it shows just LTE there if i could figure out how to do screen shots i would do it and attach so that you can see.. take care.

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
yes there is an LTE indicator next to the bars instead of 4g or whatever else might show it shows just LTE there if i could figure out how to do screen shots i would do it and attach so that you can see.. take care.

Thanks... So my 2 900s are not working propertly then. Aghhhh this is not cool..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3