iPhone 4/4S headphones on Lumia 900

raidel00

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to see if their iPhone headphones work with the lumia 900. Such as the volume rockers and the center button pressing for playing and pausing songs and stuff? Mine don't work, but I just want to make sure mine aren't faulty...because they have been in the past.

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
It won't work. The iPhone headsets do not play well with other OS'. If you use a headset with a 1 button mix then you will get play/pause, and track skip/reverse.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the on ear purity headphones by Nokia, and the pause/play/next/previous works about 30% of the time. Quite annoying.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
This concerns me :( no head phones that came with my phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Quite frankly i never used iPhone headset with my own iPhone. I'm not simply bashing apple - but i felt their headset simply sucks. I'm sorry. I have always used third party. When I pick up my lumia from the store, i will have to see if my headset works well with the lumia. Currently I'm using in-ear dr.dre's beats headphones.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So after some experimenting, if I have the phone unlocked, or locked but with the lock screen visible, all functions work great. If he phone is asleep volume works and play/pause works about half the time. Next/previous track almost never works with the phone asleep. So lame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium