Purchasing from a store early

Ochowie84

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
So I apologize if this isn't OK to post but I was wondering if anyone was successful in getting a store to let them purchase this early. I wasn't able to preorder due to a weird account issue and it seems all the stores around me are closed on Sunday. I was wondering if anything works at the store to let them go one day early.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Thats not supposed to happen. The region where I live in they told the sales pwople they had to keep their company 900a in the back and not let people play with them until March 20. I went and played with one today. I was impressed with the flow of the os as well as the screen and size. It was not as heavy as I thought it would be and it felt thinner than it is and felt very good in my hand.

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
They will not sell a phone early, they won't even give you your preorder early if you had it shipped to the store, happened to me with my iPhone 4, which is why I had my 900 shipped to the house.

Ochowie84

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. This sucks, I jumped the gun on the Titan and then the Lumia release date was announced the next day. Now I have to wait for Monday :(

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I was returning an iPad at the box today during lunchtime and I decided to stop at the cellphone counter. Mainly I wanted to know if they would be open Sunday with it being Easter. Then I asked if they would have any lumia 900's in and she said "yeah we have them in now". I said I'll take one and then kept my fingers crossed until the sale was finished and I was walking out of the store.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
They will not sell a phone early, they won't even give you your preorder early if you had it shipped to the store, happened to me with my iPhone 4, which is why I had my 900 shipped to the house.

I walked into the store today and said I want to upgrade my phone. He said which one do you want, I said the one on your shirt but in black. He said tomorrow I think, the other guy said we have them in the back. 10 minutes later I had my black 900. :)

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I walked into the store today and said I want to upgrade my phone. He said which one do you want, I said the one on your shirt but in black. He said tomorrow I think, the other guy said we have them in the back. 10 minutes later I had my black 900. :)

thats just gangsta playa walked in and said i want that shizzle on your shirt partna in black and 10 mins later after the hesitation of the first fool dude walking out the door with fire give me some partan this lumia is hooooooooot loving it... black matte baby....

fonephool

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
[
My local corporate store claimed they don't even have any yet. I had to return my preordered one because they can't port my gophone number to a phone they've already installed a line on. I asked if I should just come back monday and they told me to call first because they aren't sure when their stock will be in!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Um, excuse me. Pre-ordered in-store last Sunday and my L900 was delivered to store yesterday at 1pm. I was there at 1:05pm to pick it up and get it activated. They even let me pick out accessories, that don't go on display till Monday. No issues at all.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my pre-order in on Friday, then went to two corporate stores looking for a case. Both stores said they had the cases in, but weren't allowed to sell them until Monday. Bah!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos