I was the first to pick up my 900 from the AT&T store in Valley Fair. activated and on my way within 5 minutes ..

not a moment too soon .. I dropped my focus last night and killed it ..:(

oh well there goes my plan of having a spare phone
    04-07-2012 01:16 PM
    good to see you got the new phone that sammy is smashed did it fall off the roof for something.
    04-07-2012 01:19 PM
    That is the worst screen-smash I have EVER seen: it looks like a very-large-hammer job.

BTW, I like that you didn't use a case for your nice Focus either. ;) Did the F-crash make you think about insuring or getting a case for your newest black beauty?
    04-07-2012 01:41 PM
    I was the first to pick up my 900 from the AT&T store in Valley Fair. activated and on my way within 5 minutes ..

you should be happy you didnt drop your lumia 900 ;)
    04-07-2012 01:49 PM
    I was actually surprised at the damage. I forgot I had put it in the back pocket of a denim skirt which I stupidly slung over the shower curtain thats on my bath (getting undressed and i did not want to throw the skirt on the floor) .. it basically slipped out of the pocket into an empty bathtub .. crash..dead phone ..
    04-07-2012 03:44 PM
    That is the worst screen-smash I have EVER seen: it looks like a very-large-hammer job.

BTW, I like that you didn't use a case for your nice Focus either. ;) Did the F-crash make you think about insuring or getting a case for your newest black beauty?
    not sure about insuring the phone - can't i just spend another $99 if I break my (blue) Lumia?
    04-07-2012 03:46 PM
    not sure about insuring the phone - can't i just spend another $99 if I break my (blue) Lumia?
    :D it's a great concept, but I don't think these "providers" work that way. Blue is nice.
    04-07-2012 04:02 PM
    Sure. You "dropped" it. ;)
    04-07-2012 04:24 PM
    Haha if only. If you want to buy a new Lumia, you're going to have to shell out full price: $450.
    04-07-2012 04:28 PM
    No .. I really did want to keep it around for a spare .. ugh .. such a klutz :(

ok - so they asked me about insurance. does anyone think its worth it?
    04-07-2012 06:16 PM

Is this what we call a Freudian slip? :)
    04-07-2012 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD