I'm wondering if any of you received any promotions etc while/after buying your Lumia 900? Any zune promo? gift card towards app? Sometime back there was an artticle here on wpcentral that there would be a bunch of free giveaways.

I have pre_ordered mine from MS store and today my wife went to check if i could buy today but still no luck :(. and that was one of her questions to the rep. Looks like he said there will be a bundle for 100 for 1 year zune pass subscription, additional car and wall charger, and thats about it. Does this extend to people who bought it from ATT as well?
    04-07-2012 11:00 PM
    AT&T had one where if you went into the store on launch day they gave you an $100 Nokia gift card to use on accessories.
    04-07-2012 11:23 PM
    So we that pre ordered don't get crap man that's bull partna

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-07-2012 11:29 PM
    My MS Store in San Diego is closed tomorrow (Easter Sunday) and even tonight had no clue of any promos. I called the Seattle store and was told it comes with free 2 yr insurance plan, a case of your choice and a car charger. Not sure if my MS Store will do the same or any others either. My dilemma is should I get a refund and go to ATT store tomorrow (since they're open) and get it there if they have the promo? $100 in accessories can go toward the 360 Play speaker which i heard in person and its awesome. The MS Store promo im torn about since I already have insurance through ATT but can opt out and save the $5 per month for 2 yrs (if the promo holds true). Car chargers are micro USB and are only $2 on eBay. meh. A case would be nice if its the Nokia $20 cases. Thoughts? All speculative at this point of course...
    Last edited by Demonic858; 04-08-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    04-08-2012 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD