So, I've owned a number of android phones from HTC, Motorola, and Samsung. I've also owned a few different models of iphones. I've notice the smudges on the screen of this Lumia aren't as prevalent as on the android devices i've owned, but close to the amount incurred on the iphones 4. Is there a special coating of some sort on the Lumia 900? There are still fingerprint of course, but I'm coming from an HTC rezound and that thing could get pretty ugly with the smudges. What has your smudge experience been like?
    04-07-2012 10:21 PM
    So, I've owned a number of android phones from HTC, Motorola, and Samsung. I've also owned a few different models of iphones. I've notice the smudges on the screen of this Lumia aren't as prevalent as on the android devices i've owned, but close to the amount incurred on the iphones 4. Is there a special coating of some sort on the Lumia 900? There are still fingerprint of course, but I'm coming from an HTC rezound and that thing could get pretty ugly with the smudges. What has your smudge experience been like?
    Well I don't know about the Lumia, but the iPhone and iPads I believe have an oleophobic screen. Oleophobic, in simple terms, means afraid of oil.
    04-07-2012 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD