Hi everyone. I recieved my Lumia yesterday morning, but did not get chance to mess with it until this morning. I love it, I am still setting it up and moving from my first gen focus.

I did notice something kinda disturbing and I wanted to poll you all to see if one this is normal and two if I should let it go...

I know the screen is not flush with the phone by design, but the bottom-right corner of the screen is rasied higher than the other corners of the screen... All of the others is flush and flat where as the bottom-right corner is noticably raised higher than the others.

IS this normal?
    04-07-2012 10:39 PM
    Not normal, mine is the same height on all corners.
    04-07-2012 10:41 PM
    Hi everyone. I recieved my Lumia yesterday morning, but did not get chance to mess with it until this morning. I love it, I am still setting it up and moving from my first gen focus.

I did notice something kinda disturbing and I wanted to poll you all to see if one this is normal and two if I should let it go...

I know the screen is not flush with the phone by design, but the bottom-right corner of the screen is rasied higher than the other corners of the screen... All of the others is flush and flat where as the bottom-right corner is noticably raised higher than the others.

IS this normal?
    Not on mine....All corners are equally flat and flush on black 900 and on my wife's cyan 900.
    04-07-2012 10:42 PM
    That's not normal take it back. All corners on mine are nice and flush.
    04-07-2012 10:44 PM
    Yeah you got a bad unit man.
    04-07-2012 10:50 PM
    Thank you all :)

I will be contacting them for an exchange:dry
    04-07-2012 11:03 PM
    Had my phone replaced yesterday and I am very pleased. The fit and finish is super tight and the back buttons works like it should. Before It was replaced, I noticed the back button not functioning sometimes... After being replaced, I know that phone was defective.

Final thing I noticed... On my phone's box, there was a sticker on it that said "QA PASSED".

I preordered and received my phone on Friday the 6th. To me it looks like they shipped me a defective and More importantly a phone that was used and not new like I ordered!
    04-10-2012 07:44 AM