$100 accessory promo

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
There was a thread started in the accessory section about this, and a lot of question were asked and not a lot of answers given, so I thought I'd start a thread in the main 900 forum where it might get more views and maybe a few answers.

So apparently in the North Central region, if you buy a Lumia 900, you can get up to $100 for accessories. The rep who posted about it was unsure if it would apply to other regions too. So does anyone know? Is this nation wide or limited to certain geographic regions? How long does it go on?

More details about the promo can be found in the original thread here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-900-acccessories/189368.htm

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i agree whats up i pre ordered and got mine friday where is my 100 accessories this is a fail if it is not given to us as well that did this.

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
i agree whats up i pre ordered and got mine friday where is my 100 accessories this is a fail if it is not given to us as well that did this.
Ever heard of punctuation marks? My head hurt trying to read that post. Try using commas and periods, they are free.

Last edited:

SouthpawJosh

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and I went to a COR store yesterday, and I was told that even when I go in on Friday (4/13), I can get the $100 accessory package. What I forgot to ask if that includes a Nokia car charger and Nokia case. That way, I can get the most for very little. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos