Has anyone NOT had any problems with data?

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
noo im not having any data issue n also in New Jersey, there is not LTE here so i get 4G which is HSPA+ i think. but NONE

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
No problems either.

The only connectivity issue is a WP7 one, where when I'm home it kept trying to connect to my friend's wifi (which it shows 0 to 1 bar for) instead of my wifi which it showed full bars for so I deleted theirs and guess I will have to manually enter it everytime I go there and then delete it...

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
No issues here either. Been using it a lot since friday night. No LTE, just HSPA+. No issues with wifi connections either.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm in NJ as well. I did have the data connection issue this morning for the first time since I started using the phone, which is the past 3 days.

The issue started when I rebooted the phone to clear the background running apps. I see that the phone had about 4 bars and 4G was showing up, but no data what so ever. I tried few different options and finally Rebooted the phone again. After the reboot it started working again.

IMO, with so many folks complaining, I think there could be some issue with it. Personally, I only experienced it once and I had such issues with other phones as well once in a while.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm in NJ as well. I did have the data connection issue this morning for the first time since I started using the phone, which is the past 3 days.

The issue started when I rebooted the phone to clear the background running apps. I see that the phone had about 4 bars and 4G was showing up, but no data what so ever. I tried few different options and finally Rebooted the phone again. After the reboot it started working again.

IMO, with so many folks complaining, I think there could be some issue with it. Personally, I only experienced it once and I had such issues with other phones as well once in a while.

why are you rebooting to clear background apps?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
why are you rebooting to clear background apps?

I know you could go to that app in the card view mode and hit the back button to exit the app. But in my case, I was at work and while playing around, I launched Angry Birds. It started playing the music even while on Mute. It was really embarrassing ant the freekin speaker volume was loud.

I wanted to makes sure I do not launch that app by mistake again by launching it from the background and with out going to that app, the only other way was to reboot the phone. :)

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I know you could go to that app in the card view mode and hit the back button to exit the app. But in my case, I was at work and while playing around, I launched Angry Birds. It started playing the music even while on Mute. It was really embarrassing ant the freekin speaker volume was loud.

I wanted to makes sure I do not launch that app by mistake again by launching it from the background and with out going to that app, the only other way was to reboot the phone. :)

lmao been there! plus the angry birds theme is like one of the most recognizable themes too..

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Guys Nokia has found the problem of the data connection issue there's gonna be a software update in April 16th http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=57412153&cid=null&bcid=&bid=-94 for those who don't want to exchange their phone :)

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
haven't had any data issues but I'm not getting LTE in my area..also for some reason I'm also not being charged for data either, when I type *data# it tells me I've used 0 mb when in fact I'm using at&t data..dunno wussup with that. But that's fine with me lol

pstorm13

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
No data issues on my Lumia 900 (Cyan)

I feel fortunate that I have not experienced any of the data connectivity issues that many have been complaining about and that Nokia recently confirmed. As a fan of the platform and Nokia, its unfortunate that the flagship device came with such issues, but at least they have an update coming in the next few days. We should at least give kudos to Nokia for preparing such a fast update and giving early adopters a $100 credit. I purchased my Lumia 900 (Cyan) at the Time Square AT&T store in NYC. Everything was activated for me in the store (Data plan was also properly changed from iPhone data plan to LTE plan).

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I also haven't had any issues yet (knock on wood). But then again I am not in a LTE market until the 3rd quarter of this year.

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion