Has anyone NOT had any problems with data?

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone on the forum not had any issue with data since recieving the Lumia 900? I'm curious since it appears so many ARE having data problems.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you could please post your issue in our bugs list thread sticky in this forum so we can get an idea of how many are having data issues. I haven't had any issues yet myself but rest assured you are not alone there are others with data issues we just need to get an idea how many.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had zero. And yesterday I woke up @4am and drove 5hrs to a car show, used nokia drive there and back as well as glympse, too over 100 photos, was on foursquare, footspotting, multiple forums, carbon most of the day, know i prolly did more as well but the charge lasted 20 hrs before i finally plugged it in when i got home. Think the slowest data i was experiencing was around 2.5mb down. Reception was awesome, everyone keeps saying you sound so clear. I have yet to have a single complaint. In my opinion the beta phone campaign holds some bearing.

got3n

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I feel lucky then, cause I have yet to have any issues with data. LTE i get +15mbps/6mbps and on 4G i get around 7/2mbps. I havent dropped any either, well that I can tell anyways. Downloading songs and apps are super quick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb