the commercial

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
anyone seeing it? honestly, not impressed, just an average ad, doesn't stand out at all. and they should be advertising lumia's unibody design and build quality, maybe a different version will come up later.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
anyone seeing it? honestly, not impressed, just an average ad, doesn't stand out at all. and they should be advertising lumia's unibody design and build quality, maybe a different version will come up later.

I agree, I saw the one where the girl didn't know the person had died or whatever. I thought it was stupid. In saying that, I don't have a creative bone in my body and am not the target of the commercials .. so who knows .... there may be teenage girls all over the country laughing their butts off ... doubt it though ...

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure the person wasn't dead, but they broke up instead. :)

I agree, I saw the one where the girl didn't know the person had died or whatever. I thought it was stupid. In saying that, I don't have a creative bone in my body and am not the target of the commercials .. so who knows .... there may be teenage girls all over the country laughing their butts off ... doubt it though ...

M3Armand

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I saw the commercial with the guy trying to impress the girl and the one with the breakup. I thought they were both pretty funny and I liked it. The "smartphonebetatest" commercial was pretty good, too. It's not "WOW" like the iPhone, but certainly much better than the historical Windows Phone commercials.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I honestly think the smartphone beta test one is the worst of them. Windows Phone is great, much better than Android, but on par with iOS. Windows Phone is good at some things, iOS good at others. That and the iPhone 4 and 4S are both really great pieces of hardware.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
What average iPhone user, who has never downloaded an app or connected to a social network, is going to care about the L900s unibody design. Just say the phone is cool and it works.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Bifurcated

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I see Chris Parnell, I start laughing. He doesn't even have to open his mouth. Awesome that they recruited him for this campaign.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro