I returned and exchanged my phone for new one

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Cross your fingers because these data issues are more than likely on AT&T's side. The original Titan had similar issues until AT&T fixed it.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Cross your fingers because these data issues are more than likely on AT&T's side. The original Titan had similar issues until AT&T fixed it.

up until a few days ago when I gave up my Titan for the Lumia, my Titan was STILL having these issue. I just became immune/used to it

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It must be my bad luck because now my new one has a dead effin pixel. Damn it.
that is precisely why I don't want to return my current phone....Screen is good...vibration sounds fine...no other issues but this stupid data bug.

I'm like you..my luck with these things is abysmal. I returned 4 Android tablets in 3 days for everything from dead pixels to blown speakers..the samsung tab I returned even had a full sized grain of sand under the screen.

So this current 900 is staying with me until the bitter 30 days are over.

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Its a red pixel and I have already shut it down and turned it back on. Still there. I'm thinking everything else is working fine so I may just live with it. Its on the lower right corner and does not bother me that much anyway.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Its a red pixel and I have already shut it down and turned it back on. Still there. I'm thinking everything else is working fine so I may just live with it. Its on the lower right corner and does not bother me that much anyway.

If it's red, it's just a stuck pixel. lightly tapping on it with a pencil eraser may fix it, or it may just fix itself over time.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
People are jumping too fast returning their devices over this data bug. Until hear official word that it's either a hardware, sim card or connectivity issue, I'll stick with my device. I have a year to return it and I'm in no rush.

Welve

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
If it's red, it's just a stuck pixel. lightly tapping on it with a pencil eraser may fix it, or it may just fix itself over time.

Also, you can try gently massaging the area with a hot and very damp washcloth. Obviously be careful with water around a smartphone, but you should be okay, I get my HD7 wet all time and havent had a problem and its build quality is arguably lower.

When I got my HD7 I got a phone with multiple dead pixels, so I brought it back to T-Mobile. We (the manager, salesperson, and myself) opened 4 phones, all of which has noticible screen defects. The 5th phone, my current device had no defects and is perfect to date!

Pretty crazy and one of the reasons I will try to stay with T-Mobile until the bitter end, great customer service!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786