Hey all, I was sitting on the couch playing around in Nokia Maps and grabbed the phone by the upper left hand corner, by the front facing camera, and my 900 gave a little click. If you give that corner a little pinch, it seems to click everytime. Anyone else notice this on theirs? I'll just exchange mine if its not a normal occurrence.
    04-10-2012 02:16 AM
    No clicking noise here.
    04-10-2012 02:53 AM
    Hey all, I was sitting on the couch playing around in Nokia Maps and grabbed the phone by the upper left hand corner, by the front facing camera, and my 900 gave a little click. If you give that corner a little pinch, it seems to click everytime. Anyone else notice this on theirs? I'll just exchange mine if its not a normal occurrence.
    Nada, no clicking from mine.
    04-10-2012 03:15 AM
    Mine clicked once...but since then it hasn't.
    04-10-2012 10:50 AM
    well, maybe I'll see what my local store's stock is like.
    04-10-2012 11:39 AM
    I can hear a clicking noise in the top right corner, where the AT&T logo is. I am guessing its a body issue and am going to go to AT&T store to check out what they say.
    04-15-2012 12:23 AM
    I made a thread about the upper right hand, and I think it's normal. That's where the sim tray and locking pin are (locks the display into the body). This means there's some space there to allow the screen to move a tiny bit, and possibly make a click/creaking noise when pressure is applied in the upper right hand side. Another thing to note is, I noticed that the rattle from vibrations also seems to come from this part of the phone, though, applying pressure in this area did nothing to make the rattle less for me, so it might be internal like the pin.

Regarding the click in other areas of the screen, it's quite possible that the screen did not seat well when it was assembled. You could theoretically fix it yourself, but you might possibly void your warranty, as it requires you to remove the lock pin, remove the screen, and reseat everything again; pretty easy process, but possibly could void your warranty. Perhaps if you apply enough pressure it may cause the display assembly to lock in, but I'd advise against it. The easiest thing is to probably just swap it out.
    04-15-2012 02:55 AM
    Have the same click and in the same corner. Going to replace the phone and see if it makes a difference.
    04-15-2012 03:18 AM
    No issues here with any clicking like you describe. And odd in that my vibrations seem to come from the lower left not upper right..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-15-2012 03:32 AM
    If I push on the corner I hear a very faint click. I have never heard it otherwise. Seems to only happen when I push on that corner. I'm not too concerned.
    04-15-2012 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD