ics calendar files

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
How can you accept calendar invites from icalendar with ics extension?
If you go into your Hotmail (Windows Live) account on the web site, you can add it into your calendars that way.

Then it will show up on your phone as a seperate color coded calendar.

On Hotmail, select Calendar -> above the calendar select Subscribe
Then you can select the file or URL for the iCal you are subscribing to.

Genetic

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if the ICS invites work through an exchange account setup on mango? if so, it SHOULD automatically populate the calendar once accepted.

dblake15

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I am setup on exchange with Mango and you cannot accept it. It says it cannot read the ics file. I have so many people that send me ics calendar invites.

JetLife87

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am also on exchange and can accept calendar invites. It sounds like its a gmail account or the person sending the invite isn't using exchange.

Just this morning I got an invite to a group meeting. The invite was sent by someone using outlook to my exchange email address.

There have been other instances though where I get the .ics attachment I just can't remember what the scenario was.

dblake15

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I am also on exchange and can accept calendar invites. It sounds like its a gmail account or the person sending the invite isn't using exchange.

Just this morning I got an invite to a group meeting. The invite was sent by someone using outlook to my exchange email address.

There have been other instances though where I get the .ics attachment I just can't remember what the scenario was.

I am an idiot. I didn't see the options on the bottom and was trying to click the link.

Genetic

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

jet, once the meeting was accepted did it automatically add it to your calendar? any meeting invites i get are sent from an exchange account as well, so they should work.

i havent picked up the 900 yet. once i get confirmation this will work, ill head straight to at&t. the ics invites are important! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb