Cyan or Black

pgoth

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So... I get a "do over" - I forgot to ask about color and so did the sales rep on my pre-order last week. He has offered to switch me to Cyan at no charge. They are sold out at the store so I have some time. I really do like the black but the cyan is so... unique. My kids say go black - what do others think now that they have the phone?

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
i had Cyan and changed today to black...i had the Cyan since Friday and over that time quickly tired of the color...black is universal but the cyan is soo bright that you might get tired of it later....though i still think the Cyan is better looking than the black

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
i had Cyan and changed today to black...i had the Cyan since Friday and over that time quickly tired of the color...black is universal but the cyan is soo bright that you might get tired of it later....though i still think the Cyan is better looking than the black

i think both look great. i got a black one and my sis got a cyan one and everywhere we go, they ask her what phone she's using and no one even notices mine lol but personally, black one looks awesome!!

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You said it Yourself. Cyan is unique. You could always get the cover in black. I plan to get the Cyan cover for my black 800...

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Every device I had until now has been black. I'm really tired of black and thought this time around I would try something different and have no regrets.

IMO
Cyan = unique and fresh
Black = run of the mill, ordinary and boring

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you lime that cyan wait for mothers day for the magenta wooooooooooo. Black is better...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Black is more customizable. You can use any tile color with it (I have a Lumia 800 and switch tile colors with the seasons to keep from getting bored :D). I feel like your tile color choices are a bit more limited with the cyan version.

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Love my cyan! Everybody I know has a black device, time to mix it up!

Like others have said, my cyan gets noticed by people whereas the black drowns in the sea of smartphones.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten many compliments on my black Lumia 800. People notice the design. I imagine the color is the first thing people notice with the cyan version.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the cyan and the color pops...people notice the phone right away and ask about it. However, today my co-worker called me Miss. Smurf..lol :lol:

I'm probably going to exchange it for the white, let's see..but so far loving the cyan <3

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you lime that cyan wait for mothers day for the magenta wooooooooooo. Black is better...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Don't tease me like that. If that magenta one actually does come out I'm going to go nuts trying to figure out how to get it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the Black my wife got Cyan. Most people at the Microsoft Store were getting cyan. The cyan cover seems to be sold out on the ATT site also. Cyan seems to be very popular.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium