Headphone volume?

AJnAtlanta13

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
So I just got this yesterday and its my first Windows Phone- I love it. Still learning a few things and playing around with it. One thing I can't figure out is why is my headphone volume seems so limited? I'm on vibrate ring setting and have it turned up to 30/30 and it seems average, not necessarily what I would expect max volume to be. I dont remember seeing or playing around with any settings that would effect this. I've tried Apple, Sony, and Phillips all in ear headphones. I've also tried testing it out with Gooroovester (google music client), radio, and youtube. Thanks in advance!

hollywars

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had amazing volume on headphones just no mic capabilities.and it doesn't seem to change volume unless you manually do it on the phone when the screen is lit up. Also there doesn't seem to be any equalizer :(

AJnAtlanta13

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had amazing volume on headphones just no mic capabilities.and it doesn't seem to change volume unless you manually do it on the phone when the screen is lit up. Also there doesn't seem to be any equalizer :(
What kind of headphones? After testing I think I've determined it was the ****ty ones I was using making the volume low.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers