Bluetooth not connecting automaticlly and no data

ILOVEMSFT

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have seen other posts about this....i too am having this problem....i have to go into settings and bluetooth and tap the connection i want to connect it....then it works fine when i end calls and start new calls....but it should connect auto when i enter the car...i went to the att store and tried another phone...same problem.....then used another phone and it worked fine....this is another bug that nokia should be aware of.....not sure how to do that....please help if u know the procfess to notify nokia...thank u

RockPaperBFG

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It is most likely a problem with your car stereo and not the phone. You most likely need to remove all the old Bluetooth entries out of it before it works properly. What kind of car or stereo is it?

ILOVEMSFT

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
It is most likely a problem with your car stereo and not the phone. You most likely need to remove all the old Bluetooth entries out of it before it works properly. What kind of car or stereo is it?
IT IS NOT A CAR STEREO I HAVE THE

Belkin - AirCast Auto Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit - Black
Model: F4U037TTSKU: 3270965 \

YOUR THOUGHTS
THANKS

RockPaperBFG

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I would check the manual and see if there is a way to reset the device to the original factory settings or to wipe out your old phone from the memory of the device. I can't find a manual online for that so I really can't help much there. Honestly, there are no option on the phone to tweak for the bluetooth connection on Windows Phones so trying to clear out the memory of the hands free device and pair it again is your best bet.

dukrem

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to get that Bluetooth device for my car. Was the other device that worked from att also a lumia? Is it just yours that doesn't work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss