I just picked up a Lumia 900 off contract. My current contract with AT&T ends in August and I just read this article: How to Save on Your Cell Phone Plan with Secret No-Contract Deals

Anybody know if AT&T offers such a thing or is that a T-Mobile only thing?
    04-12-2012 04:28 PM
    AT&T Contract and Off-Contract plans cost the same.

By the time I realized that T-Mobile plans differ between off contract and contract... I immediately got out of contract and stayed with them for over 4 years. But when the 3G and 4G devices started coming... It was huge deal breaker for me since the devices I was getting from Europe were not supporting the T-Mo US frequencies and that SUX since I usually spend anywhere between $550 to $700 on a device.

That's why I moved to AT&T.
    evilrobot likes this.
    04-12-2012 04:34 PM
    AT&T Contract and Off-Contract plans cost the same.

By the time I realized that T-Mobile plans differ between off contract and contract... I immediately got out of contract and stayed with them for over 4 years. But when the 3G and 4G devices started coming... It was huge deal breaker for me since the devices I was getting from Europe were not supporting the T-Mo US frequencies and that SUX since I usually spend anywhere between $550 to $700 on a device.

That's why I moved to AT&T.
    Thanks! Now that you are on AT&T, were you able to get a similar deal as T-Mobile for off-contract? I also just found this: Welcome | Straight Talk which supposedly uses the verizon network. Not sure it the L900 would work with it or not though - anyone have any experience with them?
    04-12-2012 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD