Off Contract Rates for AT&T

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
AT&T Contract and Off-Contract plans cost the same.

By the time I realized that T-Mobile plans differ between off contract and contract... I immediately got out of contract and stayed with them for over 4 years. But when the 3G and 4G devices started coming... It was huge deal breaker for me since the devices I was getting from Europe were not supporting the T-Mo US frequencies and that SUX since I usually spend anywhere between $550 to $700 on a device.

That's why I moved to AT&T.

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
AT&T Contract and Off-Contract plans cost the same.

By the time I realized that T-Mobile plans differ between off contract and contract... I immediately got out of contract and stayed with them for over 4 years. But when the 3G and 4G devices started coming... It was huge deal breaker for me since the devices I was getting from Europe were not supporting the T-Mo US frequencies and that SUX since I usually spend anywhere between $550 to $700 on a device.

That's why I moved to AT&T.

Thanks! Now that you are on AT&T, were you able to get a similar deal as T-Mobile for off-contract? I also just found this: Welcome | Straight Talk which supposedly uses the verizon network. Not sure it the L900 would work with it or not though - anyone have any experience with them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon