Exchange selling 900 for $49 [Military]

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's the same across the nation, but the Exchange at Nellis Air Force Base (Las Vegas) will be selling the 900 for $49 starting tomorrow. I was going to purchase one, but unfortunately the rep said they won't be getting the Cyan in, but they do have Black in stock.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I tried Amazon the other day, but they couldn't complete my order, because they said they can't process early upgrades (even if ATT has approved it) unless there's 2 months left in my contract. I have 4-5 months left on my contract.

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my upgrade on Amazon yesterday. $19.99 and it was an early upgrade. I purchased my original Focus in November 2010

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered my upgrade on Amazon yesterday. $19.99 and it was an early upgrade. I purchased my original Focus in November 2010

Mine is a family plan, so I don't get it for $19.99, but $49. But in either case, that ain't right. Here is the email I got from them after talking to one of there reps on the phone:

I'm sorry about your order getting canceled. Occasionally, cell phone providers will authorize early upgrades for their customers. These early upgrade promotions usually require you to upgrade through your carrier’s website or physical stores. We will be able to upgrade and extend your contract within the last two months of the contract or if you are on a month to month basis with your carrier

Last edited:

RayDoggBengal

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why Amazon didn't do it, mines went through for $19 with no problem and I have a Nov date with family plan. Are you upgrading the primary phone? That may make a difference if it's the secondary phone.

Going to the BX at Wright-Patt tomorrow to see if they got them in, maybe they'll get some cases now also.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Not sure why Amazon didn't do it, mines went through for $19 with no problem and I have a Nov date with family plan. Are you upgrading the primary phone? That may make a difference if it's the secondary phone.

Going to the BX at Wright-Patt tomorrow to see if they got them in, maybe they'll get some cases now also.

Yeah its the primary phone on our family plan. I don't get it either. I've done early upgrades with them for probably the last 4 phones. This is the first I've gotten canceled. But whatever, they've lost my business, because I've decided to just get it from a ATT corp store.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I am always so jealous of American military stores.

Here in Canada our Canex (sort of equivalent) just got the iPad 2.

lol

I love buying electronics from these stores. Tax free! It's like Amazon, but I don't have to wait for it to get delivered. I only get to enjoy it if my parents are in town though. Yeah I'm not military, I just leach off of their benefits :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)