So, anyone returning their phone on the 22nd?

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You know what the 22nd brings:
white-nokia-lumia-900.jpg

I'm torn. I had the N9 in this beautiful white, currently the 900 in black, decisions decisions;)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
i want to but im afraid that it will get scratched up alot since its glossy.
do you guys think its possible? (i really takecare of my phones but even with light use, is it possible?)

It is the same polycarbonate so it is no more prone to scratches than the black, cyan, or magenta versions of the 800/900.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, same build material, just glossy which is good for a white phone. With the gloss surface, it is easier to clean than if it would have been matte. I should go to the AT&T store when it comes out and tell them I'd like to see the "stormtrooper" and see what looks I get, haha.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
haha stormtrooper..so we're officially calling it that huh ;) I like my cyan a lot actually :cool: but might exchange it...I wanna get my hands on it first to see if it's worth the trade...

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Haha, yes it started on Twitter from what I remember. The N9 is the unicorn, the Lumia 900 is stormtrooper and the white Lumia 800 has an odd one that I can't remember off hand

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Its funny that they call it the storm trooper. I was calling the black one (particularly with red tiles) the Vader phone. Then stared calling Cyan Skywalker since he used a blue light saber. Now we have the Storm Trooper.

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Haha, yes it started on Twitter from what I remember. The N9 is the unicorn, the Lumia 900 is stormtrooper and the white Lumia 800 has an odd one that I can't remember off hand

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

yea I heard about the twitter story and how it became known as the "Stormtrooper." As a girl, I really don't want to call my phone the stormtrooper lol ah well...I think the Lumia 800 had a name starting with a G?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers