Question on $100 credit - Target Mobile

COLawrence

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I have read a lot of the information out there but does anyone know that phones purchased through AT&T partners (Amazon, Target Mobile) are for sure going to get the credit. I've read opinions that they are but I have not seen in writing from Nokia or AT&T saying partners sales are covered. I'm just trying to make sure before I order instead of going to the corp. store.

Thanks in advance

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I have read a lot of the information out there but does anyone know that phones purchased through AT&T partners (Amazon, Target Mobile) are for sure going to get the credit. I've read opinions that they are but I have not seen in writing from Nokia or AT&T saying partners sales are covered. I'm just trying to make sure before I order instead of going to the corp. store.

Thanks in advance

The credit is applied to your AT&T account. If you are an AT&T customer, regardless where you got the phone, you get the credit.

COLawrence

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate your post but my point was, I have read the same thing but no where does it say All phones or All sales, for instance you can exchange your phone instead of waiting for the update, if you bought at AT&T. I doubt you could exchange an Amazon phone at AT&T. So there is a difference, I was looking for a link or a source besides "you have an AT&T account so you'll get credit". Did you read "Regardless of where you got the phone " somewhere, Once again I'm just looking for the right information not an opinion. I probably missed it but I would like to order my phone tomorrow one and want to go the right way.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't matter where you get the phone. I got mine from Amazon and actually asked AT&T customer care and the credit is applied at the account level. No matter where you buy, your account is handled via AT&T. That's where the credit will come from. And I also believe its contract only, but don't quote me on that portion.

COLawrence

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't matter where you get the phone. I got mine from Amazon and actually asked AT&T customer care and the credit is applied at the account level. No matter where you buy, your account is handled via AT&T. That's where the credit will come from. And I also believe its contract only, but don't quote me on that portion.
Thank you very much. I feel very secure in ordering my phone now. Save $80.00 and get a $100.00 credit. It's enough to make me get off the fence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo