So I got the visual voicemail notification to enter my password for it, but I think I entered the wrong password because near the top of the screen it says "Can't connect to visual voicemail". Is their a way I can reset it?
    04-12-2012 11:58 PM
    Call your voicemail and set/reset the password. In Admin settings.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-13-2012 12:25 AM
    That means your data isn't working, when I see that I know my phone won't work with AT&T's connection. Usually I see on the people hub, if the dots on the top keep going from left to right. It's our famous connection issue.
    04-13-2012 12:42 AM
    Thanks for your guys help. I will look into it more when I get back home. :)
    04-13-2012 04:13 PM
    i can not connect to visual voicemail I have information "Can't connect to visual voicemail" what should I do?
    08-19-2012 06:33 PM
    i can not connect to visual voicemail I have information "Can't connect to visual voicemail" what should I do?
    If calling your voicemail and resetting the password in Admin settings does not work, then call AT&T.
    08-19-2012 08:48 PM
    Also you might want to make sure you have a LTE sim card. I understand that Visual Voicemail won't work unless you have one, even if you don't have LTE service in your area.
    08-20-2012 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD