Is anybody's Lumia 900 working 100% fine? Mine is...

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
No issues here on day 7! :)

What is pocket to camera?

That's when you hold the camera button down, while the phone is sleep/standby, to start the camera with out having to unlock your phone. It should take a second for the phone to vibrate then the the camera opens and you snap your pictures or video.

For me it may work 2 out 5 times...Same thing with voice dialing from an headset, only it never works. Seems like the phone doesn't recongize any inputs from the head set unless the phone is awakened.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That's when you hold the camera button down, while the phone is sleep/standby, to start the camera with out having to unlock your phone. It should take a second for the phone to vibrate then the the camera opens and you snap your pictures or video.

For me it may work 2 out 5 times...Same thing with voice dialing from an headset, only it never works. Seems like the phone doesn't recongize any inputs from the head set unless the phone is awakened.

oh..I just tried mine, it woks good not hooked up to anything. Tried it with the USB plugged into my computer and nothing.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Well damn. My data just now stop working. I'm using my hotspot mobile from work to write this message. Grrrr

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I lost data 2 days ago, it also seemed to have issues receiving a couple phone calls yesterday and didn't notify me of any voicemails. I also had some call quality issues where the person on the other end said I was breaking up and couldn't really hear me.

I switched back to the iPhone until Monday since I'm hoping for a job call back and need my phone to work 100%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05