Is anybody's Lumia 900 working 100% fine? Mine is...

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
My data is working perfectly. And still a little too soon on battery, but so far it appears to be providing the 7 hours talk/uptime it claims to. Need another week for definitive info. But leaps and bounds over my Surround and its teeny 1230mAh battery.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I picked up my device on Monday morning, and I have not had any data issues since then. I am in Cleveland, OH, which still only has HSPA+, not LTE.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My data is working perfectly. And still a little too soon on battery, but so far it appears to be providing the 7 hours talk/uptime it claims to. Need another week for definitive info. But leaps and bounds over my Surround and its teeny 1230mAh battery.

I really cannot comment on "talk time", since I rarely talk on the phone.

However, I have not had battery issues despite streaming audio and Netflix.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I really cannot comment on "talk time", since I rarely talk on the phone.

Nor do I. But I have found that "talk" and "screen on time" consume about the same amount of power. So 7 hours is 7 hours. What I have not had a a chance to analyze (cause I am using the pone so much) is idle time. When the screen is off. That can make or break battery performance. Should only be 1-2% per hour idle.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
So far so good for me, into the end of day three with Rogers.

Data is good, pictures are solidly okay, phone is uber responsive and an absolute pleasure to use. And even just look at on my desk at work! :)

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is excellent for me.

As for the data issue, I haven't had any problems except in the ESPN app. For example, when I load the app and press on a score for one of the games in progress it takes me to the live feed. When I hit the back arrow to go back to the scores page I often (actually almost always) get a message that says something to the effect of 'data is slow right now' and asks to 'press here' to reload. It's fine once I do though

Other than that I am extremely pleased with this phone. Especially since I'm getting $100 off my AT&T bill (smile)

iskoisko

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
everything on my Lumia 900 is 100% fine. i get the battery drained quickly every time I'm at home, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Microcell that I have. everything else is fine and working and I'm enjoying the phone so much. i gave up my iPhone 4s for the Nokia Lumia 900 and imho, it's so worth it!

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
my only problem so far is data from WiFi locking up, took a couple days to start screwing with me, ah well the update is a coming. Battery life has been awesome, I can make it a full day! I cannot remember a phone that did that for me...if I even ever had one at all

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So far, so good. I use my Lumia 900 on an MVNO, getting HSPA+ speeds. I was worried about battery life earlier today, but my phone soldiered on and here we are at 3am, still got 15% left. It's been 1 day and 2 hours since my last charge according to the battery saver screen. Still too early to judge battery for certain though.

My only issue is not being able to use MMS, but that has to do with the OS, not the handset. There's no way to customize MMS settings in WP7 and the only third party app that would do it, Nokia Network Setup, has been taken down :(

Wifi got slow at one point at work but our network is hit or miss. I don't think it was the phone. It didn't completely stop, just started going slower.

As for data issues, I don't think anyone on an MVNO is having the issue. Only people using their Lumias on AT&T.

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
No problems myself. Getting used to the quirks of WP7 :p

While I've had a HTC Surround since they were released, it wasn't my main phone... my previous phone, iPhone 4 is a lot diff.

I can't say I have issues with the Lumia tho. I love it thus far. AT&T needs to turn on LTE in Jacksonville, FL tho!!!!

choover

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
zero issues with mine. Battery is lasting 8am to 11pm (hitting about 20% at 11pm) all while I'm using the phone a lot since it's still new to me.

zero issues with data

Phone has been stellar! A much better experience then android so far.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Mines been working great. I did notice after restarting the phone it didn't want to connect to Wifi right away. Other than that no other problems and the battery has been great, on par if not better than my iPhone 4S battery.

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine's been working like a dream!
Preordered and got mine on Friday. Been using it in the Knoxville,TN and Williamsburg,KY areas
=]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)