Just received the update

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
You might have a faulty unit... I will check them out when it finishes installing :)

Doubt it. I'm not the only one with the issue, and they work perfectly every single time as long as the screen is on. It's an intermittent issue with the screen off that many others have reported.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Doubt it. I'm not the only one with the issue, and they work perfectly every single time as long as the screen is on. It's an intermittent issue with the screen off that many others have reported.

Get a replacement. That's not normal behaviour.

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Bad news: the camera button still doesn't always wake the phone like it's supposed to, the volume buttons still don't always work with the screen off, and the headset button still doesn't always work with the screen off. Not sure yet if it fixed my Wifi issue where the Wifi occasionally loses all bandwidth.

Edit: Also doesn't appear to fix the Wifi issue; I just had that happen once.

Yep, also experienced the WiFi issue. In fact, as soon as I disconnected my 900 from my computer after I applied the update, I opened the people hub and hit refresh. Loading dots appeared and nothing happened. I then opened the Bandwidth app, wouldn't connect. Cycling WiFi off/on fixed the problem, as usual.

SIGH. Oh well. Hopefully the 3G/4G/LTE data issues are gone for good. If the data bug reappears, I think it might be Titan II time.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I didn't have any issue with data connectivity before. At least not that I realized it.

After the update my phone seems WAY faster... Like... I'm really really loving. Also the issue I used to get with multiple large memory apps open at the same time seems to be gone. Perhaps that was part of the memory issue? I'm really happy with my first few minutes of it.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You might have a faulty unit... I will check them out when it finishes installing :)

All of those things, mins the data problems, are the same problems i have with my phone and my wife's phone.

"Originally Posted by jhoff80
Bad news: the camera button still doesn't always wake the phone like it's supposed to, the volume buttons still don't always work with the screen off, and the headset button still doesn't always work with the screen off. Not sure yet if it fixed my Wifi issue where the Wifi occasionally loses all bandwidth."

Do they work for you?

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The phone is definitely zippier..not sure if it is due to the reboot. We shall see..I like this update so far. One new issue I found..earlier I could launch the camera from screen OFF position, now I cannot.

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Data and battery fixed so far....rebooted and data connected instantly....Battery did have a discharge of 350-500 m...now is 97-122

For now my camera starts when I press the camera button with the screen off.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I did receive the update. Since that 7 days of using the l900 I have seen any issues beside bad camera shots at night with bad lighting. Until yesterday after trying to wake the camera for a sunrise shot. When she would not wake unless I tapped the power button first. But since the update, she has been waking up like a charm. Of coarse I only been running it for a hour or so. So we will see in time just like rest of us. Good luck to all with data issues and such.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
ok doing so now...I have a mac so zune wouldn't install...I installed windows 7 connector from the apple store..and it's updating now..thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05