TIP: use the auto-fix after you take a pic with your Lumia 900

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I myself am now happier with the camera since I started using the auto-fix in low light pictures. I am not sure why this feature isn't automatic. It really does lighten dark pictures and makes them look more natural.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
It washed some of my pictures out, but yes the majority of the pictures look significantly better. If you really want to do yourself a favor, buy the app called Thumba Photo Editor for 99c, it's amazing.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't that impressed by Thumba... But yeah, the built-in auto-fix is nothing short of incredible. I've saved photos where the subject was backlit to the point of being a silhouette with it. And that's on an hd7! Every picture I take now, regardless of how good it may look to begin with, gets looked at with auto-fix just to see how good it *could* look. Only rarely can pics not be improved by it.

Also, it works on pics not taken by that device. I've managed to improve pics I took with my previous phone and then synced through my laptop.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget about the Nokia Collection Creative Studio!

The built in auto fix doesn't work to well for me. But th Creative Studio one is great. The built in washes stuff out, but the Creative Studio seems to actually help.

I just wish pictures didn't have so much noise, that is the biggest problem. Not even worth taking a picture with the noise.

Arfy

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Are there any apps that help remove red eye? Green eye for my dog

99ipyq

Was wondering why it did that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb