09-19-2012 05:16 PM
161 ... 567
tools
    Any one's camera won't focus? Half click does nothing and the camera has trouble auto focusing on close objects.

Examples being to take a picture of a page from a book or to scan a barcode by hitting the search button.
    05-10-2012 04:13 PM
    My black Lumia 900 has worse battery life than my focus. I updated my phone the day I got it and battery life was stellar. It lasted about 1 1/2 days with heavy usage. Then after I charged my phone overnight the battery dies after 5-6 hrs of heavy usage.
    I contacted Nokia care on twitter and they said they will be forwarding my feedback to the appropriate team members for further investigation. Apparently my phone is not defective and this is an issue because Nokia did not tell me to return it or get a replacement.
    05-10-2012 07:31 PM
    Had a Motorola H720 Bluetooth headset that wouldn't work on L900 and checked with a phone at store and worked perfect. They replaced my phone and it was working perfect when i left store. Got ome and installed update and low and behold th headset quit working again. Would pair and have a tone when call connects and disconnects but no volume. Reset phone back to factory and bluetooth headset began working perfect again. Guess they need another update to correct.
    05-11-2012 06:33 AM
    Has there been any word on fixes for the phone bugging out when view movies or playing games? The stupid Tellme thing keeps popping up. I can't play games or watch Youtube on this phone AT ALL.
    05-14-2012 11:27 PM
    My Nokia Collection in the APP disappeared!!!

It happened with two different phones already
    My has been gone for about a week now, but just cam back about fifteen minutes ago. :)
    05-15-2012 09:22 AM
    Has there been any word on fixes for the phone bugging out when view movies or playing games? The stupid Tellme thing keeps popping up. I can't play games or watch Youtube on this phone AT ALL.
    Have you tried a soft or hard reset?
    05-15-2012 09:28 AM
    My Issues:

- The phone will get hot randomly and the battery will drain like crazy. Not sure if this is related to any apps or if it's the phone
    - The Nokia Collection part of my Marketplace disappeared for about a week and then reappeared. This might have to do with marketplace changes, not sure
    - The volume buttons do not work when the screen is locked (my biggest annoyance with the device)
    - The phone will every once in a while become slow. My start screen tile images take a few seconds to load, the icons in the app jump list load with delays and along with the album art in my music and video collection. (second biggest annoyance)

Anyone else having these problems besides the volume buttons?
    05-15-2012 09:32 AM
    Undisputed n00b: (sorry, can't quote-damn Board Express). If you phone is dying after 5-6 hours of heavy use, that's normal. You phone is rated for 7 hours of Talk Time. That's about the same as Screen On time. Take into account a loss of about 1.5 to 3.5% drain per hour while sleeping (depending on background tasks, location services, email setup, etc.) and you are right about there. Just browsing will get you a little more time. Games and streaming, a little less.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    05-15-2012 09:40 AM
    I swapped mine out, what a pain, any way, no issues. Mine were probabbly hardware related...move along.
    05-18-2012 06:25 PM
    My Issues:

- The phone will get hot randomly and the battery will drain like crazy. Not sure if this is related to any apps or if it's the phone
    hi Justing, I have the same behavior, can you tell me your hardware revision?

my hardware revision is 112.1914.2.0; hardware radio is 8055.
    07-23-2012 05:47 PM
    hi Justing, I have the same behavior, can you tell me your hardware revision?

my hardware revision is 112.1914.2.0; hardware radio is 8055.
    Hi all

I'm from Australia -- so our Lumias aren't the 4G/LTE versions.

However there are random lock ups with my Lumia, especially after using Tune In Radio. My friend and I both use the Endomondo (sports GPS tracking) app, but his locked up half way into a walk/bike ride.

My lock ups require a power + vol down (soft?) reset, and his just switches off and requires a power button to turn it back on.

Anyone else with these issues?

Thanks
    09-19-2012 05:16 PM
161 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD