This is why the 900 has a chance

nascarnate326

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I fit that exact scenario.

Got bored with iOS an wanted something new.

I know one of my buddies just ordered his Lumia and he was an original iPhone user as well.

Steves got to be rolling in his grave.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
To me, iOS is a bit stale, but has too much going for it... apps, fluidity (more so than Android and BB, at least), user friendly, superior hardware (camera is 2nd to none).

WP is fresh and just does every thing so beautifully. When I pull out my iPhone to use on my commute home, almost every one looks, sees what I'm doing and turn away. With Focus S, I'll see people in the corner of my eyes gawking for extended periods of times, watching all the smooth transitions and seems like they're wondering "WTF is that... that looks cool"

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
To me, iOS is a bit stale, but has too much going for it... apps, fluidity (more so than Android and BB, at least), user friendly, superior hardware (camera is 2nd to none).

WP is fresh and just does every thing so beautifully. When I pull out my iPhone to use on my commute home, almost every one looks, sees what I'm doing and turn away. With Focus S, I'll see people in the corner of my eyes gawking for extended periods of times, watching all the smooth transitions and seems like they're wondering "WTF is that... that looks cool"

Superior hardware? The wide world of cracked iPhone screens begs to differ.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
The next release of Google apps for ICS will steal the Metro interface. A friend of mine developers on Android and he stated the last published style sheet looks like it a direct rip-off from Microsoft.