How do you carry your Lumia?

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Currently I have a belt holster for my feature phone, the kind that you snap it into. I like the idea of carrying it like that instead of in the pocket because the screen needs to be protected from scratches. Also during summer it's too hot to wear a jacket and I don't want to put a phone like this in my jeans pocket.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use a holster.

WP_000042.jpg

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
A 710 user, but still a Lumia even if it is the lower-class sibling :D

I just carry my phone in my pocket, the same as all my phones, without keys or other objects that may damage it. I'm very picky about scratches etc... Even though I'm lower-class, it's nice having the ability to change the back cover at some point in the future though, should that get wrecked :p... but then your devices should wear far better thanks to the polycarbonate shell :(

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I use the same holster that lak611 is using for added protection I have the case mate case in it. It still fits in the holster even with the case.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
A vertical flip case, turned horizontally, with a belt clip. Case protects the phone and easy to slip in and out. Found a cheap case on eBay (for the HTC Rezound) and am currently waiting for a Naztech case to arrive.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
it my back pocket generally, or sometimes in my front pocket, but never in the same pocket as keys or change though.

leosoybean

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Like a boss.

On a serious note, front pocket, no keys. It's nice and slim so I don't notice it, even if it is bigger. I'm getting a gel case so I will see how different it is.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Side pocket, no keys (but sometimes cash and/or credit cards). I keep the glass facing my thigh, which gives the added benefit of cleaning the glass every time the phone enters and leaves my pocket.

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I never understood how people can carry their phones in their back pocket. I would be forgetting about it and sitting on it constantly.

Front pants pocket, nothing but cash in same pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans