This what the att rep said to me about the Lumias when I went to get a screen protector.

He's said they've sold a ton of them. Very nice!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-14-2012 06:05 PM
    He is selling you a phone product.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    PhilR8 likes this.
    04-14-2012 06:24 PM
    Doesn't mean he has to be enthusiastic about it. The sprint sales rep 6 months ago told me that no one likes windows when I was going in to upgrade my wife to an Arrive, which I had already. Best buy got our business after that.
    04-14-2012 07:01 PM
    Doesn't mean he has to be enthusiastic about it. The sprint sales rep 6 months ago told me that no one likes windows when I was going in to upgrade my wife to an Arrive, which I had already. Best buy got our business after that.
    have to agree. Him telling you that would have no bearing on you purchasing a screen protector you were already purchasing. So in other words he wouldnt lie for no reason
    04-14-2012 07:21 PM
    He also said he's getting the blue one to replace his iphone when they get more in stock. He was really excited about them. Pretty cool to see.
    04-14-2012 07:21 PM
    He also said he's getting the blue one to replace his iphone when they get more in stock. He was really excited about them. Pretty cool to see.
    definitely!
    04-14-2012 07:24 PM
    The rep at the AT&T corp store helping me with my swap said they were selling the Lumia about 1 to 1 with the iPhone. Again, I was not there to buy anything. She said she was on the fence about getting a Lumia herself, since she had a lot invested in iPhone accessories, but that she really wanted one, and was probably going to get one....
    04-14-2012 08:09 PM
    I've only had mine for two days but I really feel Nokia and Microsoft are going to breakthrough with this phone. It won't be as instant as iPhone status, but when I bust JUST my 900 everybody wants to play with it. Can't say the same for my roommate (who just got a GS2). I came from an iPhone 4 after an android and the more I use my lumia the more I love it. This phone definetly gets way more attention than any phone I've ever owned.

When you say you have an iPhone, the response is usually "Oh cool."

With an android its usually, "Android is neat"

With my Lumia, its "Wow what is that?"
    jbjtkbw007 likes this.
    04-15-2012 01:17 AM
    I haven't seen any Lumias 900 out here. =(
    04-15-2012 08:01 AM
    He doesn't care what you buy. He is selling you the highest monthly contract he can. The phone is mostly free.
    04-15-2012 09:25 AM
    Way to extend the positive vibe! Thatta kid!
    04-15-2012 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD