"These phones are hot right now."

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
This what the att rep said to me about the Lumias when I went to get a screen protector.

He's said they've sold a ton of them. Very nice!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

wp_ish

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't mean he has to be enthusiastic about it. The sprint sales rep 6 months ago told me that no one likes windows when I was going in to upgrade my wife to an Arrive, which I had already. Best buy got our business after that.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't mean he has to be enthusiastic about it. The sprint sales rep 6 months ago told me that no one likes windows when I was going in to upgrade my wife to an Arrive, which I had already. Best buy got our business after that.

have to agree. Him telling you that would have no bearing on you purchasing a screen protector you were already purchasing. So in other words he wouldnt lie for no reason

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
He also said he's getting the blue one to replace his iphone when they get more in stock. He was really excited about them. Pretty cool to see.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The rep at the AT&T corp store helping me with my swap said they were selling the Lumia about 1 to 1 with the iPhone. Again, I was not there to buy anything. She said she was on the fence about getting a Lumia herself, since she had a lot invested in iPhone accessories, but that she really wanted one, and was probably going to get one....

davep1982

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I've only had mine for two days but I really feel Nokia and Microsoft are going to breakthrough with this phone. It won't be as instant as iPhone status, but when I bust JUST my 900 everybody wants to play with it. Can't say the same for my roommate (who just got a GS2). I came from an iPhone 4 after an android and the more I use my lumia the more I love it. This phone definetly gets way more attention than any phone I've ever owned.

When you say you have an iPhone, the response is usually "Oh cool."

With an android its usually, "Android is neat"

With my Lumia, its "Wow what is that?"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05