08-27-2014 03:10 AM
29 12
tools
    Yes. You just have one of the remaining lemon units. It definitely should not do that. My replacement works great and I love the phone more than ever.
    can you elaborate what you intend for 'lemon units'?

my hardware revision is 112.1914.2.0; hardware radio is 8055.
    07-24-2012 03:39 AM
    I have the same experience of EddyKilowatt with my Lumia 900 OS version 7.10.8773.98, really no more to add to his experience.

just one: I have a couple of email accounts (hotmail and an exchange one) and during the "hot" condition, if I start email synchronization it stays on "synchronizing" on each account endlessly, without downloading anything.

this is not due to weak signal, since as soon as I reboot the smartphone - remaining in the same place - everything is ok and downloading is excellent... until the next "hot".
    quick follow-up just to say I ended up by replacing my device and all defects are gone, battery is ok and it never go hot. I installed of the apps I had with my previous unit.
    09-01-2012 08:27 AM
    I'm bringing this thread back up from the grave lol has anyone experienced the phone heating up while charging? I was charging it overnight and when I woke up it scared me something bad lol I turned it off and let it cool off before turning it back on...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-19-2012 04:48 PM
    I have a lumia 520 and it gets hot while in my pocket so much that I had to take it out and cool it down ! It stops working while it's hot and I had to remove the battery to make it work again,is this a common problem ???
    08-27-2014 03:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD