This is the protector you want: ZAGG Maximum Protector

fuunkychicken

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Working for Sprint, I've gained some tips and tricks for putting these on. As far as I know, zagg doesn't supply a lens cleaning cloth with their dry invisible shields. Make sure you have one handy before putting it on. Clean the screen thoroughly before putting on the screen protector. A trick is if you put a dab of hand sanitizer on the cloth. This helps remove smudges while keeping the lint off the screen. Then apply and make sure you peel off the plastic backing of the screen protector in the right direction (you'll see an arrow). Same applies to the back if you decide to put one on the other side of the phone. Don't be afraid to put a decent amount of pressure with the black squeegee to get rid of any stubborn bubbles. Do that before peeling off the plastic.

Good luck! I'm loving my Lumia 900! And yes I know... I work for Sprint but have 2 lines on AT&T lol.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of picking up the Zagg but I've used them in the past and was never a big fan. Considering the style of this phone with the roundness on the back and sides I think a Zagg style protector is all that will fit on the back/sides.

Personally I've used Best Skins Ever because I find them just as good as Zagg and they are a lot less expensive, however I don't see anything for the Lumia 900 there yet.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Covers the whole phone, around the buttons, good stuff.
Nokia Lumia 900 Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG

Anyone have any tips to put the screen protector on without lint or bubbles?

Watch the video: ZAGG | Installation Help Center I've seen a lot of Zagg Shields installed on phones over the years, and I have only seen one that didn't have bubbles or lint. All the others I have seen always seem to have a few bubbles and/or lint no matter how careful the person was.

I am not trying to talk you out of a Zagg shield. I think they do add a good level of protection.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have used I.S. (only my original iPhone) and loved it. I don't wear protection on my devices any more, but I am thinking about getting it for my Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs