Best Features of Lumia 900

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
There are too many negative aspects of the Lumia 900 being discussed so I thought i'd make a topic talking about the best features of the device. For those who do not own the Lumia 900, it is a great phone and hopefully some of the features discussed in this thread will convince you to buy it.

My favorite features are the solid build quality, great call quality, and amazing texting experience (WP 7.5 auto correct is revolutionary.)

ftap

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900

Best call quality on smartphone for me since the Motorola Q9H. Remember that phone? That phone was a beast in terms of RF and call quality.

Smartphone manufactures almost always forgets that a smartphone needs to be a phone first.

Nokia gets A plus for call quality on the lumia 900. Antenna seems solid.

Battery life ain't too shabby for LTE device. I've been through a couple of Verizon LTE device. Galaxy nexus and thunderbolt. Those died by 4pm with heavy usage. I made it all day yesterday with the lumia on LTE all day. No wifi. Even used gps for 30 minutes. Still had 9% left at 9pm before putting it on the charger last night.

Tonight. Only light use. Maybe 30 minutes call. 1 hour web browsing. 30 texts. Still have 65% battery and put it on charger at 9pm ready for workday tomorrow.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Amazing:
Call quality
Screen (ClearBlack is just ridiculous)
Signal reception
Battery life
Build quality
FF camera
Speaker quality
Aesthetics
Nokia apps

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I love the ClearBlack screen. This is the first smartphone I've owned that I was able to see while outdoors in bright sunlight. :D

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I can say the screen on my wife's 900 is much better than my titan. In sunlight you can even see the screen

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

anon(5325135)

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Call Quality
Outstanding Battery Life. Its already 10 PM here and I'm still at 50%.
4G and LTE
High-Quality Speaker
Amazing reception strength

The original Samsung Focus would not last this long for me. Even on standby for 8 hours, it would have about 30-40% battery left. I set up the Lumia 900 the same way and I'm still at 90% for those 8 hours.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It still uses Zune.

It is an amazing build quality.

I love the speaker being on the bottom of the phone, where it's sound can be heard and you still have access to the screen.

I agree with all the other pluses above

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk