Anyone interested in Green or Red Lumia 900?

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
They've been shown in older Lumia 800 advertisements so they could be possible future colors? You think in the general mass there'd be interest for Red or Green version Lumia 900s?

What say you fellow wpcentral members. Personally that green/lime one looks pretty cool. Still waiting for the white one tho ;)

maersk-albums38-139.jpg

maersk-albums38-140.jpg

maersk-albums38-138.jpg

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i would trade my black for a red or orange any day i hope they release them on att but to get those colors i bet we will have to buy them unlocked as i am sure like the above post red would be verizon since att got the the cyan color i also think orange would cell good.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
ditto. I would kill for a red or orange... Maybe that lambo yellow they have as a 3rd choice. I only got the cyan because it wasn't a black slab.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Red would be a hit, yes. Green? Depends on the shade.

I'd like for the next iteration of WP to have more tile color options.

The def star

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely think about switching to a red one. I got a black 900 because I was playing it safe. Black goes well with everything but if a red one came out that would just look dam sexy.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I would definitely go for a green one as long as it was a good shade of green. That would make the phone pretty unique I think.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
maybe green to Cricket if a CDMA 900 gets released. I suspect red on Verizon first. I could see a new era of carrier "flag waving" by getting their color exclusive. ATT is tickled blue that the cyan 900 is flying off shelves. You see one now and you know the user is on ATT.

Oldmajor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering why no one ever mentions getting a case. The gel cases at AT&T are almost skin tight. The only way you can visually tell the difference is that the side button are covered. My wife has a pink gel case and loves it!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering why no one ever mentions getting a case. The gel cases at AT&T are almost skin tight. The only way you can visually tell the difference is that the side button are covered. My wife has a pink gel case and loves it!

Same gel cases that came with the N9 and the Lumia 800 for free. I guess AT&T coaxed Nokia into not including them with the 900 so as to make more money.

I kinda disagree that you can't tell the difference. The curves of the phone are not as pronounced with the gel case on. Just my 2 cents.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if polycarbonate can do pure red. I am thinking most colors may show up as pastel shades for e.g. Fushcia instead of red.

Very good question. It's difficult to perfect a polycarbonate shell in which the polymer permeates throughout. Even a color as seemingly simple as white is tough to execute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium