Cyan users... using any other theme aside from a blue one?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Are all those with the cyan Nokia devices using any other color besides the three blues (Nokia blue, blue, teal)?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
That's the reason I didn't get cyan. I think it limits the tile color variety. The blue and red themes look best with it. I would think mango isn't a bad pair-up either. Girls have more options with the cyan, as it matches the pink and magenta themes.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That's the reason I didn't get cyan. I think it limits the tile color variety. The blue and red themes look best with it. I would think mango isn't a bad pair-up either. Girls have more options with the cyan, as it matches the pink and magenta themes.

that was my worry until I actually got it...Looks fine to me.. The blue bezels are thin enough not to be too intrusive

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
What ever happened to the Nokia 'Black' that they were talking about initially when there were rumors about a Nokia Windows Phone. I would think a Grey or Black on a light background would look good on any colored NL device.

jctang

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I use Magenta. It actually compliments it perfectly :) That or Mango or even Purple, but Magenta seems to be my main color now. I was using Red or Teal when I was on a Samsung Focus.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I use Magenta. It actually compliments it perfectly :) That or Mango or even Purple, but Magenta seems to be my main color now. I was using Red or Teal when I was on a Samsung Focus.
I'm using Teal on my black lumia 900. It looks pretty good.

sayonical

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I use the Teal theme the most followed by blue and nokia blue. I am actually considering getting the black gel case just so I can use the red from time to time lol

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the Teal theme the most followed by blue and nokia blue. I am actually considering getting the black gel case just so I can use the red from time to time lol
That's what I should have done... Bought the Cyan and used the Black Skin (that I actually still bought for my Black 900).

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I use Green and Purple my 2 fav themes. I have some nice lock screens to go with those colors. I really don't get the "Cyan doesn't go with non blue themes thing" The entire screen is covered with a black frame. The only time the Cyan is really pronounced is when you flip the device over.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i agree where are the black tiles that we were suppose to have access to. i wonder if that will come only with the white lumia 900 at CES that was the phone they had the black tiles on.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use Green and Purple my 2 fav themes. I have some nice lock screens to go with those colors. I really don't get the "Cyan doesn't go with non blue themes thing" The entire screen is covered with a black frame. The only time the Cyan is really pronounced is when you flip the device over.

i just used the purple for the first time its nice looking on the my matte black lumia thanks for mentioning that color i would have never used it but i like it..

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I just read an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"....nttawwt. I kid of course...I'm rocking WP7 Launcher app for my Android and practically have a rainbow theme of tiles :)

Pot, meet kettle.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I feel like I just read an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"....nttawwt. I kid of course...I'm rocking WP7 Launcher app for my Android and practically have a rainbow theme of tiles :)

Pot, meet kettle.

And where is your Cyan 900, mister??? :)

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
And where is your Cyan 900, mister??? :)

Presently being lusted after as I'm stuck with Verizon. Might go for one off contract and rock two phones for a few months as I watch how Apollo plays out for vzw.

Bought more Nok shares on Thursday...I'm a believer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb