Cyan users... using any other theme aside from a blue one?

0mie

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm LOVING the pink and blue color combo :)

2efrw2a.jpg

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
i've been using magenta lately, i like the contrast in color.

blue should go well with all the current theme colors, as blue (and cyan to a slightly lesser degree) is a fairly neutral color that goes with most others, like a pair of jeans.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As long as you mix up your tiles enough then the theme shouldn't dominate your start screen too much. I agree though it's hard to not clash with the cyan color.

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You guys must be a lot more secure than I. I tried, but couldn't bring myself to keep magenta or pink as my tile color.

Historically, pink was used for boys and blue was used for girls. Blue being serene and calming, pink being derived from blood red and aggression. It is only in the last couple of hundred years that its swapped over.

Does that help at all? :)

myusernames

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that uses the brown theme? Seriously? It looks amazing! It looks more like a burnt orange to me.

Cyan L900, black barely there case, dark background, brown times- FTW!

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Historically, pink was used for boys and blue was used for girls. Blue being serene and calming, pink being derived from blood red and aggression. It is only in the last couple of hundred years that its swapped over.

Does that help at all? :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that uses the brown theme? Seriously? It looks amazing! It looks more like a burnt orange to me.

Cyan L900, black barely there case, dark background, brown times- FTW!

I just tried the brown, doesn't look bad but a dark chocolate type of brown would look better I think...i'm mainly using lime green though

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb