04-19-2012 08:28 PM
33 12
tools
    Yeah mine drops off 8% an hour without me touching it. Jumps to 10-12% depending on how much I'm using it. Fortunately I have a charger at work, in my truck, in my living room and by my bed plus extras so I should be good no matter where I'm at. Sucks having to be like that though. Oh well, could be worse I guess.
    Yea I have cables every where and chargers. But I still think something is wrong. I mean, the first time I am out some where and pull my phone out of my pocket after a few hours of not using it I will probably flip because then I'm not at work or home where I can just charge it. I will feel like I'm not even going to make it to through the night.

So I did the reset. But, am I really going to have to go download all my apps again? Is this for real?
    04-19-2012 04:14 PM
    WiFi turns off when the phone asleep and I have it set to not ask me to join new networks.

As for Nokia and MS support saying 10-12 hours on a charge with moderate use; I agree. But we aren't talking about moderate use here. The phone is literally sitting in front of me and I am not touch it and the battery is just going down at an unacceptable rate.
    I'm really thinking it has to do with your phone constantly searching for signal. Or you have a defective phone.
    04-19-2012 04:15 PM
    Yea I have cables every where and chargers. But I still think something is wrong. I mean, the first time I am out some where and pull my phone out of my pocket after a few hours of not using it I will probably flip because then I'm not at work or home where I can just charge it. I will feel like I'm not even going to make it to through the night.

So I did the reset. But, am I really going to have to go download all my apps again? Is this for real?
    Yeah I can understand that. I had one day and 12 hours estimated after a hard reset and for a few days after that. 50% battery after 12 hours use. Now I get there in 5 or 6 hours. I don't know.
    04-19-2012 04:19 PM
    How do I get my apps back? Zune says I've already downloaded/purchased and won't let me download again... Where are they?
    04-19-2012 04:19 PM
    I've gotten the same results for the past 5 days, 17 hours with moderate use. Very very good battery. Poised for 24 hours right now with low-moderate use.
    04-19-2012 05:08 PM
    How do I get my apps back? Zune says I've already downloaded/purchased and won't let me download again... Where are they?
    windowsphone.com > My Phone > Account
    04-19-2012 05:21 PM
    Ok wow, I was not aware of this site. Neat.
    04-19-2012 07:10 PM
    Leaving WiFi on without a network to connect and poor signal strength, being on network border etc. can drain battery. If battery drain depends on location, it could be one of these. If it happens all the time, it could be due to some rogue application.
    04-19-2012 08:28 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD