Had to search but found Cyan !

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Had to call all the stores in my area but finally found a cyan 900 :)

The phone is beautiful and sturdy... there are some small issues but nothing that cant be fixed with firmware updates...

This is a green dot model but still recieved an update which makes me think there is more to the update then first thought..

There is definitely a scrolling difference between Samsung Focus and the 900 ... not sure which I prefer.. but its very slight ...

The audio sensitivity could be tweaked a bit... for example setting the phone to volume of 1 on the external speaker is really no different than 5 ... but on headphones there is an obvious difference between 1 and 5 . Also the keyboard button seems not match external speaker volume in other words notifications are clear but keyboard clicks are barely audible... not sure how to explain that... I will say the external speaker is bad A$$ ! Clear and loud ! Me likes !

The screen blows the amoled screen on the focus away ! And I have never seen a screen so clear in sunlight... truly beautiful !

Camera button ... no issue phone off or on or otherwise

Volume with phone off no problem there

Camera in general is good IMO but then I own a DSLR if I want a better photo :) I did however try the camera and didnt realize there was a plastic protection cover over the lens... LOL 28mm is pretty wide angle as well.. which I find pretty different from other camera phones

Vibrate/Rattle eh buzz is more like it ?.. Definitely the AF lens

Battery life... not sure yet

FFC impressive is all I can say...

I dont see anything that is a show stopper... I will say it would be nice to have some of this addressed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte