Screen problems

reelon

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to see if anyone has had the following screen problems with their lumias 900.
My first lumia had a moving screen (I could move it from one of the corners and at some point it went blank. Got it replaced at the att store.
The second lumia the screen just wouldn't turn back on until a reset to the phone was made. Has anyone experience this. I'm thinking about getting the titan ii, just to many issues (for me) with this phone

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i just noticed last night top right hand corner of the phone if press on the glass it makes a clicking sound i called att premier to exchange it and they said they have had several with screen issues the good thing is i can take it into a corp store to exchange it i will wait until sunday so that i can get the white one or at least see what its like before getting either black or white. but yes i have screen issues.

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Yup I have the top right hand click issue with Rogers bit I am afraid to swap a the new one may have new issues

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup I have the top right hand click issue with Rogers bit I am afraid to swap a the new one may have new issues

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

i wasn't but since i paid the off contract price 449.00 i decided to exchange it for a new one i really like the matte black but i do want to see what the white one looks like because i might have them give me that one instead.

reelon

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I returned the 900 to many problems and the store said that they couldn't exchange more than once everything else should go through the warranty department. So right now I have a titan ii.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium