3rd lumia working flawlessly. Now I can say

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
this is without a doubt the best phone I've ever used!! The tide will turn for WP and Nokia. Its only a matter of time.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you have the vibrate rattle before? or now?

I have that, and it's pretty bad. The only issue I have encountered on my 900.
I went to AT&T to get it exchanged but they didn't have any in stock so I have to wait a week or so.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
this is without a doubt the best phone I've ever used!! The tide will turn for WP and Nokia. Its only a matter of time.
3rd L900 eh? Glad you stick around and beleive in the product. I really enjoying L900 much more that my previous WP7 (Focus, HD7s, Titan). One thing i love the most is ability to use the screen at direct sun light because i'm out side using the phone alot. VERY VERY NICE!

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Does the new Lumia have a rattle? If not, what date did you buy it, where was it made per the bottom of the phone, & are there any differentiators? I need to exchange mine soon

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

milk242

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I just exchanged my black lumia today and asked the sales rep if he was also selling the white one and he said yes. Brought the black and white ones both out and I tested both for camera button, screen clicking. The new black one had no screen clicking in the top left corner and and the camera button didn't need excessive travel. The white had a slight clicking in the screen but not as bad as my original black one. Since the white one he brought out had the clicking I decided to go with black again instead of getting him to go open another white lumia. So far my new black one has been perfect. The nasty sound from the vibrator is not present, the camera button travel is great, the screen doesn't click, the power button is more stiff. I feel like the reception is better (same location, one bar higher than the old one) and the screen is more responsive, but that's probably me.

I asked the guy how many white lumias he had in stock and he wasn't allowed to give me a definitive number but he said at least a hand full.

alaozx

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
After reading all the problems people were having with their lumia I decided to trade mine in. I was having the vibrate rattle issue, among other weird things like the camera not waking the phone from sleep, and scrolling doesn't seem very responsive and the overall device feels slow. I tested a lot of the demos on the store and none of them had the vibrate rattle. they were all quiet. So I'm glad to say this new phone has the quiet vibration, the phone seems "faster" and the camera seems to take much better shots.

I think Nokia released a bad batch of lumia 900s that a lot of people were experiencing. Thats probably part of the reason Nokia suggested to have people trade their phones in to get the fixed units.

I'm just glad that i decided to trade it in because I almost thought all those problems were just how it was designed. So i suggest everyone to trade their phones in.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm debating on returning mine for an exchange tomorrow. The thing has straight up locked up on me now twice.... for 30 seconds at a shot. I'll give one more lock-up, then it's going back for a swap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos