White Nokia Lumia 900 from AT&T

DeveloperChris

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Picked one up a couple of hours ago. Absolutely beautiful phone. Really makes Android and iPhones look ordinary.

Also, as I was talking to the manager, he mentioned that the Nokia rep was in today, talking about how Nokia has not been able to keep up with demand, and that the Lumia 900 has sold well beyond Nokia's expectation. Good to hear, as having a third choice of mobile OS is a good thing for consumers.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my white Lumia 900, and it's very sexy :) Love the glossy body of the white one compared to the matte finish of the other two. When I went into the store they were just putting out the white display model as well.

Only problem I'm having is that I cannot change my Zune Pass ID....it's like Player203492039482. The site to do this apparently is down.

Also, I didn't have to pay a dime. They just gave me the phone without the $99.99 due to the credit they're still offering. The $36 upgrade fee will be on the first bill though.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
So is the white version exclusive only to AT&T stores or is it going to be available at other locals like Best Buy, Fry's, Target, etc

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
yep going on day 2 with the white lumia 900 and its better looking than the black one i had and i love the fact that finger prints do not show up on the body as easy as the black did i think its the gloss not sure but liking this way better.

avazee

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black one last week..loved it but something told me to get the white one..so I swapped it out today. Great looking phone. I also got a the black gel case if I want to get the black look again from time to time.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I may sell my Titan and get a White Lumia unsubsidized. I don't want to give up the camera on my Titan but if HTC doesn't release a significant firmware update attached to Tango then I don't want to be there when the ship sinks.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If so just slap a cover on it I guess, the form fitting ones are so nice it's like they aren't even there. I kind of hope they release a white gel case.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I took advantage of the free swap AT&T was offering and gave them my Cyan. The camera button didn't always work and the volume buttons weren't working when the phone was locked, so eh, wanted to see if a new one worked out better.

The were out of the Cyan, so I had to choose Black or White, and I wanted a phone that popped. Really liking it, except for two things:

Volume buttons don't work from lockscreen;
Camera button doesn't always work

AND, the camera button is actually loose, and it rattles any time I move the phone. :( Think they'll let me switch again?

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I Swapped my Cyan for a white one yesterday and the sales rep was like "I really like the white! It doesn't look cheap like the other ones!" lmao

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I took advantage of the free swap AT&T was offering and gave them my Cyan. The camera button didn't always work and the volume buttons weren't working when the phone was locked, so eh, wanted to see if a new one worked out better.

The were out of the Cyan, so I had to choose Black or White, and I wanted a phone that popped. Really liking it, except for two things:

Volume buttons don't work from lockscreen;
Camera button doesn't always work

AND, the camera button is actually loose, and it rattles any time I move the phone. :( Think they'll let me switch again?

Wondering why you didn't test these things out before you get out of the store?Regarding camera button, I believe all 2 stage buttons will have some play in it, I could be wrong. Somehow, when I read through these threads, I feel like it is the same people having issues with the handsets again and again. Not calling you out on this, but may be some of you have set the bars too high.

vishrb

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I got my wife the white one yesterday. I have the cyan. I set it up for her but it was while we were out and about so it was sunny. She complained last night the pictures did not look as good as mine. I took a look and it did nlook off. I started to notice that the screen has a red hue to it. There are no greys or whites. They are a bit off. I am guessing the screen is bad. Curious if any one has noted this with the white one?

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my wife the white one yesterday. I have the cyan. I set it up for her but it was while we were out and about so it was sunny. She complained last night the pictures did not look as good as mine. I took a look and it did nlook off. I started to notice that the screen has a red hue to it. There are no greys or whites. They are a bit off. I am guessing the screen is bad. Curious if any one has noted this with the white one?
I have the red hue too, especially in low light. However, I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket.Seems like this is a AMOLED issue?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to the At&t last night at around closing. The White Lumia 900 looks nice but it is kind of slippery in your hand. I know i would drop it! It is the only reason why I will stick to my Black L900.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

My phone has the same "loose" camera button, but again, I think it's due to the two stage button type. Not too concerned. I got the phone for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss