I have Gmail setup on my Nokia as Google Mail in the email accounts. However when I go to my Inbox I only see about 10 old emails max. Also I don't see any of my folders like All Mail, Sent, Drafts etc. I have the inbox setup to show emails from 2 weeks ago. Am I doing something wrong?

Can somebody tell me what I need to do so that my inbox shows more of my older emails and more folders. Will setting up Gmail as an Exchange account solve these issues? I remember doing something like this on my iPhone when I had a similar problem, but it was a long time ago, so I could be remembering it wrong.
    04-22-2012 08:45 PM
    Setup gmail as exchange as its much better then regular gmail. You will also get all folders visible i think and u can pin them to start menu. My lumia is arriving tomorrow and I will be able to test it out
    04-22-2012 09:25 PM
    Set it up as a exchange account
    04-22-2012 10:02 PM
    Set it up as a exchange account
    Ok I set it up as an exchange account and now I have access to all my folders. But I am still not sure I see all the emails in all the folders. I have set it up go back a month. I am going to continue to monitor it.
    04-22-2012 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD