04-24-2012 04:29 PM
33 12
tools
    It's back up in Portland OR.
    04-23-2012 12:44 PM
    Sort of reminds me of the LTE network outages I had on VZW towards the end of last year. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
    04-23-2012 12:56 PM
    I had this issue last night in Arizona in an HSPA area. We have LTE here, but I was outside its range at the time. Fixed sometime in the night.
    04-23-2012 02:41 PM
    That sounds like a more complete outage than what I was experiencing when I was experiencing data issues. My live tiles would not be populated when I scrolled down the page, they would take several seconds to fill in. I could go to the marketplace, but if I tried to download anything it would just sit there "pending". My email would not sync. Emails I tried to send would just sit in my outbox till I restarted and then everything would work for q while and then cut out again. They were going to let me exchange for a new one, but all they had in was black. They said they'd have more cyan in later this week OR I could have gone back in yesterday for a white one. But as a last ditch thing the guy said there are two ways we can put the lte on your account. Same plan and pricing but a different code. He did that and I lve been good so far. We'll see. The other variable is that I had wiped my phone when he had gone into the back to get another phone, before we discovered they had none.. So not sure if it was the hard reset ot the different provisioning of the data that seems to have taken care of it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-23-2012 02:44 PM
    This most definitely had to be carrier related, not phone.
    04-23-2012 02:45 PM
    Agree this had to be AT&T related as my phone is now working fine.
    04-23-2012 03:56 PM
    502 Bad Gateway errors, on CA Central Coast between about 8 and 11 AM PDT this morning, seems to be working normally now.
    04-23-2012 05:25 PM
    I had a problem with my data not going through starting 4/20 and ending 4/23. I was getting page could not be displayed errors, etc. I ended up working with the ATT rep and we figured out that my account was listed as an iPhone 4. Too funny since I've never owned an iPhone.

I told her I had a Lumia 900 and voila! My data started working after they fixed that.

FYI
    04-24-2012 04:29 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD